Thursday, April 26, 2007
UPI/Washington Times Headline Blames Abramoff for Misreported Cost of Feeney's Trip...
Given this morning's Fox "News"/AP switcheroo, here's a bit of headline bait-and-switch that's at least as nifty from UPI and Washington Times tonight (both owned by Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church):
The same headline/article is currently on UPI's website as well.
What next, Mark Foley as a "Democrat"? Oh, wait, never mind...Been there, done that.
washingtonpost.com: Faces of the Fallen: Florida
Q: The Florida Politics Blog
The Buzz: Florida Politics | Tampabay.com - St. Petersburg Times
March On Politics
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2010 (56)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (383)
- Terry Schiavo case still hurting Republicans
- Small County Coalition Convention
- A Very Bad Week For Tom Feeney
- The Switcherro
- Pay To Play
- Florida is next to last in amount of young people ...
- Stop Global Warming College Tour
- FL forces university to name school for Jeb
- Take to the Streets
- Republican Leader Shows Integrity
- Flagg Raises Campaign Banner in Floridas 22nd
- ▼ April (11)
...with web-based news readers. Click your choice below:
...with other readers:
Embed this content on your site
Embed with: SpringWidgets