"If you've been watching cable news programs lately, you may have noticed the disappearance of a certain breed of guest: Specifically, Republican Senators who are up for reelection..."Interview invitations that we provide almost daily to these Senators are now routinely turned down. The answer appears to be Iraq. These lawmakers have voted to keep the war going but when it comes to explaining their votes on programs like this one, well, forget about it..."They've come out with public statements and press releases, but when it comes down to brass tacks, they have voted to keep the war going indefinitely."Watch the video:
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
David Schuster: Pro War GOP, Hiding From The Media
washingtonpost.com: Faces of the Fallen: Florida
Q: The Florida Politics Blog
The Buzz: Florida Politics | Tampabay.com - St. Petersburg Times
March On Politics
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2010 (56)
- ► 2009 (81)
- ► 2008 (383)
- Rudys top fundraiser sole backer of California el...
- Limbaugh Calls Iraq Vet : Staff Puke
- Dem Rep To Introduce House Resolution Condemning L...
- Bill Clinton: GOP hypocritical
- WHO'S YOUR CADIDATE IN '08
- NY Times Out Polling The GOP In A Fox News Poll
- Romney Hypocrisy on Venezuela and Iran
- Mike Rogers set to out, Rep. Patrick McHenery toda...
- Rush Limbaugh Attacks U.S. Soldiers
- State Dep't Classifies Publicly-Available Corrupti...
- Caging Operations Suppress Minority Vote in Florid...
- Bill Clinton Responds to The GOP's MouthPiece ,The...
- 53 Percent prefer, Dems In Congress Comared to GOP...
- Veterans still getting shoddy treatment
- Democrats Who Voted, Against Insurance For Childre...
- War Monger And Hate Merchant Rep. Marsha Blackburn...
- David Schuster: Pro War GOP, Hiding From The Media...
- Rudy Giuliani: Lie After Lie After Lie
- Spec. Donald E. Valentine III
- Spec. Joseph N. Landry III
- 911 Families Confront Giuliani, Calls Him A Scumba...
- Lawsuit Targets Florida Elections Law Loophole
- OHanlons Conflict Of Interest Revealed On Fox Ne...
- Florida Democrats launch drive to defend early pri...
- John Grisham Endorses Clinton
- In Honor of the out going Sen. Ted Stevens (R) AK
- Alaska senator taped in FBI corruption sting
- 50% Favor Government Guaranteed Health Care Covera...
- Pfc. Brandon T. Thorsen
- From Schiavo to To Moveon, Does The GOP Speak For ...
- Grand Obstructionist Party Blocks Pro-Troop Amendm...
- GOP Avoding Blacks And Hispanics Again
- Dan Rather Files $70M Lawsuit Against CBS
- Moveon.org Wars
- Sgt. John Mele
- Tom Feeney named among most corrupt members of Con...
- Republican prosecutor from Florida caught in child...
- UF Student Tasered at Kerry speech
- Cpl. Christopher L. Poole Jr.
- Value Voters Debate: Wrapup
- Matt Drudge Backing Hillary?
- McCain Caught Lying About Progress In Iraq
- Please Join Me
- The HATE Birgade Is Coming To Town
- Who Is Michael Mukasey?
- Media Wrap On Greenspan's Book
- Breaking: Bush may announce Michael Mukasey as At...
- Kerry: GOP should condemn comments from Boehner
- Alan Keyes jumped into the fray
- Greenspan claims Iraq war was really for oil
- President of HipHop Causus talks about being assau...
- Greenspan Blasts GOP: Party "Deserved To Lose"
- Action Alert To Save PIP And KidCare
- Outsourcing Justice? Or raiding our treasury to fu...
- GOP candidates only want to debate in front of Whi...
- President Bush's Iraq Speech: Media Wrapup
- Mayor Naugle And Janet Folger Get Dissed
- Special session back on
- Dems Demand Boehner Apologize
- Charlie Crist, is denying any meeting of any kind ...
- Bush 34, Democrats 50
- Wilton Manors: Commissioners Blast Mayor Jim Naugl...
- Media Still Pushing The Iraq War
- Jim Defede Moving To Live85 In December
- Voter Purging: A Legal Way for Republicans to Swin...
- It Is A Numbers Game
- Bush/Petraeus Report Media Wrap Up
- Congresswoman Brown Furious with Democratic Nation...
- Keith Wasserstrom Guilty in corruption case
- Most Americans believe the nation's founders wrote...
- Gov. Crist Will Back Anti-Bully Bill
- Governor Crist Celebrating Rosh Hashana Dinner In ...
- Clinton And Giuliani Tied In Florida- 44-44
- Sgt. Cory L. Clark
- Rev. Lennox Yearwood Of PDA Assaulted By DC Police...
- Jim Defede Coming Back To Radio in South Florida
- Univision's Presidential Forum Outdraws English-La...
- 'Super' tax exemption Going Down The Tubes, Bigtim...
- DC Madam, Deborah Jeane Palfrey, 'confirms for the...
- Flynt unveiling more Vitter claims
- Democratic State House 91 hopeful Chris Chiari. Th...
- McCain's "No Surrender" tour
- 33 Percent Still Thinks Saddam Attacked On 9-11
- Most Americans Not Buying The Bush Report
- Why Democrats Should Not Be Afraid Of The Boogie M...
- A private letter that DNC chair Howard Dean has se...
- Fred Thompson Reviews Are In
- Sen. Chuck Hagel to announce retirement
- BRENNAN CENTER URGES JUSTICE DEPARTMENT not to app...
- Jim Defede Fired From WINZ AM940 Radio
- Rep. Tom Feeney Career Of Corruption Falling Like...
- Homeowners' Defense Act closer to reality
- Breaking: BUSH KNEW BEFORE INVASION THAT SADDAM HA...
- PETITION FOR MARRIAGE AMENDMENT PLOWS AHEAD
- Special Session Canceld untill further notice
- What Do The Fowler's Really Have Against Florida?
- WINZ Jim Defede Show Canceled
- GLAAD Condemns Jerry Lewis for Anti-Gay Slur
- Hookers Hookers Everywhere!
- "Throw the bums out"
- Congressman Kendrick B. Meek on His Iraq Trip
- ▼ September (101)
...with web-based news readers. Click your choice below:
...with other readers:
Embed this content on your site
Embed with: SpringWidgets
This is a personal site and does not necessarily reflect the views of any company, political campaign or advocacy group.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. ChangeInTallahassee.com has no affiliation whatsoever with the originator of this article nor is ChangeInTallahassee.com endorsed or sponsored by the originator.)